History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill

Friday, March 27, 2015

The Month Ahead

Exciting month! I know I had quite the adventure. I hope dear William takes care and gets better. Maybe someday I'll go back and see if I can find him. I'm sure Trevor would take me.
But we need to escape Mykola. He's on our tail, and he's got something planned.
So Trevor decided we're going to...





APRIL 2015


Week
Topic
What to expect
1
The Great War: World War One
An introduction of WWI, some historical facts, today in history and a little known fact.
2
Battled Reads: Books on World War One
We'll give you three books/series about World War One for you to read that we think you'll enjoy.
3
Story Post
Trevor, Dominik and I flee to The Great War to escape Mykola.
4
Story Post 2
Trevor, Dominik and I flee to The Great War to escape Mykola.

Story Post 3
Trevor, Dominik and I flee to The Great War to escape Mykola.


Anyone know who this horse is? I'm sure you horse fans do... 



7 comments:

  1. Hey, that's "War Horse", right? Joey!
    Can't wait for this next month's posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll go with Megs guess... that's the only WWI Horse War hero I know about :) and I am a huge horse fan :)
    Really looking forwards to this month! WWI and WWII are my two favorite times to study in History.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAR HORSE!! I love that movie :) I'm really looking forward to the month ahead! It sounds like it will be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, me, me!! I know it, I know it!!! I always loved Joey's cross. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Marin, you want to tell them yet? I think they've guessed enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're all right, that's Joey the War Horse! Trevor is going to talk a bit about him tomorrow and tell a couple things you might not know about him. Hope you read tomorrow's history post!

      Delete
    2. Huzzah! I can't wait to read it! :D
      I'll definitely be back tomorrow!! :)

      Delete

Leave us a comment!