History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Month Ahead

We've had quite an adventure the past two months, haven't we? I just hope Mykola doesn't follow Trevor, my newly discovered brother, Dominik, and I to our new destination. Are you ready for our newest voyage? I hope so, because we're about to visit a time like no other...









February 2015



Week
Topic
What to expect
1
Sailing to America: The Pilgrim Voyage on the Mayflower
An introduction of the Pilgrims journey to America, some historical facts, today in history and a little known fact.
2
Shipwrecked Reads: Books on the Journey to America
We'll give you three books/series about the journey to America for you to read that we think you'll enjoy.
3
Voyage of the Unknown: Part One
Trevor, Dominik and I board the Mayflower to find 4T, but Mykola's closing in.
4
Voyage of the Unknown: Part Two
The Mayflower is caught in a storm, and Trevor can't find 4T! Meanwhile, Mykola has managed to board the ship and is hunting us down.






Would you travel on a ship that looked as rickety as this? 

4 comments:

  1. Horray! I'm looking forward to this month! It will be great to get back to the normal schedule (I love the stories, but I also love to learn facts, especially those facts that are asked in trivia games that no one else knows! I like to play "Origins" with a sibling, but I generally win. I love the stuff you can learn about the past!).
    I also love family trees (I need to get all mine figured out), and enjoy hearing how early settlers in North America survived. Their lives were much different than ours are!). However, Canada and America are different in their settlers. I think that the USA was more family-settled. Canada was trappers, fishers, and lumber jacks in its early days! Also, a lot of French. Actually, the European government (I forget exactly if it was the French or English rule) forced men to marry if they wanted to work in Canada for a time. Women (some were really only girls) were paid to come to Canada and marry. WOW!!! That takes guts, and courage...grit, spunk, and strength! It was not an easy life.
    Well, I'd better stop this jabbering and go!
    God bless!
    I'll be around for more soon!
    ;D
    I feel like I am just writing for the fun of it. Of course, I am!
    I'll go now...................
    I.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was even longer than I thought it was...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I LOVE stories about the Pilgrims! :D
    Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment!