History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill

Monday, December 29, 2014

Year in Review

It's hard to believe that 2015 will be here in less than three days. Where did the time go? While Marin and I are looking forward to the new year, we'd also like to get a bit of an evaluation done with you.
This is your chance to tell us what you think of the blog, what changes you'd like to see made and give us suggestions for what you think we should do in the upcoming year. Marin and I have a couple of ideas of what we might change for next year, but we want to hear from you!

So if you can, please comment in the sections below and answer these quick survey questions. Also, if you have any other suggestions/comments that are not included in the survey, just go ahead and tell us your thoughts. We look forward to your feedback!


1) What is your favorite post/part of the blog?

2) What is your least favorite post/part of the blog?

3) If you could add something to our monthly schedule, what would it be?

4) On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being nothing and 10 being I learned everything from your blog, what would you rate your history learning from this blog?

5) What time eras that we have not covered yet would you like us to cover?



Please note that though we appreciate all suggestions, we might not use all of them.

Thank you for your feedback! As a heads up, January is organizing month for us and once more we will not have our regular history schedule. Instead there's going to be a couple of surprises coming your way...

3 comments:

  1. Ooo this is cool!

    Here goes with my answers:

    1) What is your favorite post/part of the blog? - Hmm, probably the stories about your adventures. :)

    2) What is your least favorite post/part of the blog? - I don't think I have a least favorite! They're all great if you ask me. :)

    3) If you could add something to our monthly schedule, what would it be? - Maybe little trivia questions at the end of the month, to see how much we learned. ;) (of course, there wouldn't have to be a prize or anything, it'd just be for fun. :)

    4) On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being nothing and 10 being I learned everything from your blog, what would you rate your history learning from this blog? - I think I'd rate 8. :D

    5) What time eras that we have not covered yet would you like us to cover? - Ooo, how 'bout at Fort Vancouver in the 1840's? That would be cool. :)

    Happy New Year everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! Thanks for sharing history with us. It has been quite the journey :)
    1) What is your favorite post/part of the blog? Probably the stories, although I really do enjoy the history posts that give the facts surrounding whatever time period we are looking at.

    2) What is your least favorite post/part of the blog? Hmmm. I think I like them all :)

    3) If you could add something to our monthly schedule, what would it be? some kind of quiz like you did for this month.

    4) On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being nothing and 10 being I learned everything from your blog, what would you rate your history learning from this blog? 5... but I know some of my younger siblings have learned a lot, as I read your posts to them.

    5) What time eras that we have not covered yet would you like us to cover? The War for Independence in the colonies, and the Scottish reformation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls, we appreciate it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment!