History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Month Ahead

Did you enjoy this past month? I sure hope so. We enjoyed having you along. It was a bit terrifying, but we got through it, with God's grace.

Okay, we're ready for the month of November! Just as a heads up- Trevor and I have decided that for the month of December there is not going to be any set schedule or time period, as everyone is usually pretty busy during that time. What there will be is some quizzes, question and answer sessions as well as some fun trivia. It's going to be a fun month, one that will give us a chance to evaluate what changes need to made to the blog for the year of 2015 and how we could go about changing it to make it easier, more learner-friendly and of course, more fun. I'm telling you this now so that when December rolls around you won't be surprised at the lack of posts. :)

So here's what we got lined up for next month. I hope you're excited! I know I am, because this is a time period I actually want to go to. What can possibly go wrong on...


November 2014

Week
Topic
What to expect
1
Trail Blazers: the Oregon Trail
An introduction of the Oregon Trail, some historical facts, today in history and a little known fact.
2
Oregon Reads: Books about the Oregon Trail
We'll give you three books/series about the Oregon trail for you to read that we think you'll enjoy.
3
What Can Go Wrong?
Trevor and I joined a wagon train to head for Oregon, only to find that things can get pretty dangerous despite what I'd thought.
4
What Can Go Wrong? PT. 2
The conclusion of our venture out onto the trails- and another strange encounter.




13 comments:

  1. Huzzah! The Oregon Trail!! :D
    Definitely one of the most interesting times in history! :D
    I sure did enjoy this last month's history "lessons"!
    So exciting and lots of great information! :)
    Thanks again you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Another adventure!!!
    So, for December can we ask you questions for you to answer (just random ones, like favourite food, colour, etc.)?
    God bless!
    Ira-Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will be having a Question and Answer post(s). What we'll be doing is we'll put up a post asking you to ask your questions, and once we feel like we've received enough inquiries, we'll do another post filled with answers. Sound like fun? We hope so!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your next adventure!!!! :D (What is Trevor going to get himself into next?? :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does everyone think I'm the one who causes all the trouble???

      Delete
  4. Oh dear! I just noticed your comment from the last "Month Ahead" Mister Trekker!
    The show I've been watching is called "Granite Flats". Calamity Rene and I were "talking" about it on your post "The Duel: America and the Cold War". Sorry I missed your question! :/
    Calamity Rene said: "(Granite Flats) is quite interesting. My neighbors down the road recommended it to me. My only warning is that it's made by Mormons (not that I have anything against Mormons, but they don't believe quite the same thing as Christians do) but it's really clean."
    I think it's fun and has quite a bit of history to learn through out. There's a bit of romance in it, but it's not too weird. ;)
    Hope that helps a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting the episode where the new teacher arrives in town. I'm taking my time because I don't want to see too much of it before season three, so I don't have to wait as long. ;)
      I haven't noticed any romance yet... Wait, does Timmy like Madeline? That would be kinda weird. Though I think Timmy is the nicer of the two boys. Who's your favorite character, Megs? Chief Sanders is my favorite so far. :)

      Delete
    2. I like the new teacher. He's kinda funny. :)
      Good idea, watch them slowly! ;)
      ...Yes...Timmy does like her... :/
      But I was thinking more of the romance with Arthur's Mom and Frank. What do you think about Frank?
      Who's my favorite character? Ooo, that's a hard one! I like Chief Sanders too! :) Not positive, but I think Timmy is my favorite. I like 'most all the characters though! :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Megs and Calamity Rene for telling us about the show! I checked it out and it seems like it's clean, but readers, still ask your parents before you watch it. It's always good to make sure your parents are okay with something before you do it. :)

      Delete
  5. Ах , це зараз кінець місяця .
    Невідомий частина сьома пов'язано найближчим часом. Чи не так?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Так, після прийде . Всьому свій час.
      Ви , здається , досить розумний , мій дорогий читачу . Випадково , може бути , ви з моєї країни ? Ваш український ідеально , як рідний.
      Але так, в наступний пост скоро прийде . Ви можете розраховувати на нього .

      Delete
    2. Ні, я не з вашої країни . Я просто з якоїсь причини я можу вільно писати українською мовою . Дякую за комплімент .
      О, не хвилюйтеся , я з нетерпінням чекаю наступної частини оповідання . До речі , занадто погано всі ваші плани , щоб захопити Trevver Trekker провалилися

      Delete

Leave us a comment!