History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill

Friday, February 27, 2015

The Month Ahead

Well, this month has been interesting. I hope you enjoyed our time on the Mayflower. I didn't, I'll admit. I was terrified! I don't like ships.

Okay, as a heads up, my writing style is about to change. I've got someone new helping me out with my writing. (Finally! I've been needing someone to give me a hand on my English and writing!) Also, Trevor and I decided we are going to change the format of the Month Ahead posts. We're no longer going to tell you what the stories are about. That way it's a surprise.

Ready for our next adventure? I'm not sure I am, but here we go, anyways...



March 2015



Week
Topic
What to expect
1
Rebels! : The Revolutionary War
An introduction of the Revolutionary war, some historical facts, today in history and a little known fact.
2
Outlawed Works: Books on the Revolutionary War
We'll give you three books/series about the Revolutionary War for you to read that we think you'll enjoy.
3
Story Post
Trevor, Dominik and I head to the 1770s.
4
Story Post 2
Trevor, Dominik and I head to the 1770s.

Story Post 3
Trevor, Dominik and I head to the 1770s.






Hmmm, what could be happening in this photo? Looks to organized for a battle! How many of you readers know what this painting is about?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great! :D
    I really love that painting, it's beautiful! I wish I knew what it was about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to this months posts! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. George Washington gathering troops for the revolutionary war maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close, RingNerd. The caption for the painting is: Surrender of Cornwallis at Yorktown by John Trumbull, oil on canvas, 1820

      Delete
    2. That's what I was going to guess... little late now ;) looking forwards to this month's posts Mr. Trevor.

      Delete

Leave us a comment!