History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Month Ahead

Hope you enjoyed his month's adventures! It was kind of scary, but I'm glad Jimmy was agreeable to help. What was your favorite part of our adventure?
As always, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them! We'll do our best to answer. So fire away! Also, if you'd like to recommend our blog to your friends we'd really appreciate that. The more readers the better, we want to reach as many of you as we can.
Well, we're getting into the month of August this next week. So it's time we go to a new era, one that you are all very familiar with. We're going to...


August

2014


Week
Topic
What to expect
1
Saddle Up, Partner! The old West.
An introduction of the Wild West, some historical facts, today in history and a little known fact.
2
Ride On: Book Recommendations on the Wild West 
Three books/series we think you'll like about the West.
3
Back to the Drawing Board
Trevor and I return to California to find things are as crazy as ever.
4
Back to the Drawing Board: Part 2
Trevor and I make a new friend who's as curious about us as we are about her.





Here's a preview picture of next month's adventure! Can't wait for you to join us!
Hmm, looks exciting, doesn't it?

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait, this is one of my favorite topics. Mr. Trevor will there be an "Unknown" part 4 this month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Unknown? Why do you all keep talking about this Unknown thingy? I have no idea what you're talking about...

      Delete
    2. Наступного Невідомий повідомлення приходить завтра. Будьте терплячі і чекайте, молодих. Ви будете знати більше найближчим часом.

      Delete
    3. Hmm. maybe I should have just asked the mysterious writers of those "Unknown posts :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, this month's story/lesson was very interesting/exciting! :)
    Huzzah! I LOVE the wild west! :D The perfect subject for my b-day month! :)
    I think my favorite part of this adventure was when you fell off your horse and Mister Trekker was asking you all the questions. (sorry Marin and Mister Trekker, but it was kinda funny. It made me smile. :)
    I'll be back tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, I liked that part too!! :D
      Can't wait for this next month's adventures.

      Delete

Leave us a comment!