History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill

Friday, April 25, 2014

Fast Facts and Trivia

A little preview of what we're covering next month!
We're coming up quick on our first adventure, an excursion to the California Gold Rush. Starting next week on Wednesday, we'll have a once a week post about the Gold Rush (sorry folks, we can only fork out so much at a time. Because of the amount of work we put into our posts, we usually are only going to be able to post once a week.) and perhaps a question/answer time for those of you who have questions.
But before we began next week, here are some fast facts about us, 4T and where we live.



I, Trevor, am twenty-six and was born in Inverness, Scotland, in the year 2002.

Marin is eleven and was born in Teplice-Ĺ anov, Czechoslovakia, (now the Czech Republic) in the year 1930.

4T stands for Trevor's Time Travel Teleport, and its a wristwatch made in the early 1920s. Its an antique watch I made into a time machine when I was twenty.

We live under the mountain of Mauna Kea in Hawaii, during the year 12 A.D. Hey, if you're going to live on a tropical island, might as well have it to yourself!
An old photo of Hawaii

We own a Siberian tiger named Vasili, five horses named Zachary, Levi, Erinn, Flynn and Monster Horsie, too many chickens to count or name, several tropical birds and a blue fairy penguin named Spot.

My favorite time era is the year 1000, when lands were vast and unpopulated and the world had much to discover.

Marin's favorite time era is the 1870s in America. She loves the wild west, the cattle drives and the horses.

Whenever we time travel, we have to set a certain amount of time we'll be in a given area. So if we wanted to visit Luxemburg in the 1600's for a couple days, we'd set the time on 4T and have it transport us into that era. But we cannot make it take us home any sooner or later than what we've set, except when it glitches up or breaks. Which happens a lot.

When we go to a certain time period, we always bring something from the last era we visited. When we leave, any given object from the place we visited might come back with us. 4T always picks up something that we bring back with us, and when we visit the next place it switches it out. One of the weird glitches that happens. Sometimes we can choose what we bring back, sometimes not. It makes things interesting!

Marin's father was a watchmaker and her mother a seamstress. She planned on becoming one or the other when she got older, but when the War broke out she was forced to give up her dream.


A cartoon I found on the internet that basically describes what I was training to be!

By trade, I studied to become a scientist. Then I decided I'd rather be a scientist than study to be one, so I began to create my own experiments and see where they'd take me. This does not mean you should stop studying, kids! I just decided to work on my own instead of heading to college. 

We are both Christians and proudly embrace that Creationism, the Biblical teaching that the world was created in six days, is true. We should know, we're time travelers. 
 

I think that gives you a fair introduction to us! Hope you're ready for next week. Until then, I bid you good day and have a wonderful weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! =D
    Marin, one of my favorite times is the 1870's too!! I love the dresses the ladies wear! =)
    I like the names of your horses, I love horses. ^_^
    Whoa, that's kinda weird, you were born after I was! =O I was 5 when you were born!
    I'll be watching for your next post Mister Trekker! Thanks for the trivia, I love 'em! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm older too! Weird...
    I agree with Marin, 1870's is very interesting. (Yay horses!) I can't wait to read the next post!
    ~ JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah but you must remember girls, though I was born in 2002 I started time traveling in 2025, when I was twenty-three years old. Now I'm twenty-six, so even though I was born before you I am somewhat older than you.
    The wonders of time travel... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't confuse them Trevor! You've got me confused enough, you don't need to drag everyone else into chaos, too.
      Besides, when it comes to age, even though I'm only eleven I really am older than you Trevor, seeing how I was born in 1930. That makes me a whole seventy-two years older than you!
      Now I'm beginning to think there should be some changes in who's in charge of our time traveling expeditions. ;)

      Delete
    2. Hehehe, you're funny Marin! ^_^
      I THINK I get what you're saying Mister Trekker. Thanks for clarifying that. ;)

      Delete

Leave us a comment!